How to insert multiple graphics at once as choice answers? | XM Community
Solved

How to insert multiple graphics at once as choice answers?

I'm currently making a survey that requires the respondents to answer multiple choice questions by choosing images. The survey has only 4 questions, and each has about 50 possible images as answers. Two of these images are randomly chosen and presented for the respondent to choose one. That was pretty easy to do, but I have a problem now: is there any way to insert the graphics as choices in a batch? I have 200 images in my library that need to go each into one choice, and I could not find a way to that all at once. I have to insert the graphics one by one, and not only is this time consuming, it is also prone to errors. Is there any way to do it automatically, even if "programatically"?

Thanks in advance!

icon

Best answer by ahmedA 4 May 2021, 20:31

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +21

Images are loaded in the HTML using the img tag. Read up its formatting on Google. Once you've done that create a text file with the images that need to go into each question, something like:

Ensure that each image is on a single line. Then copy and paste this into "Edit Multiple", it will create one option for each line.

That did it. Thanks a lot!

Badge

Hi, I'm new to Qualtrics. I also need to do similar things. Could you please share a template with me? Thank you.

Userlevel 4
Badge +16

https://community.qualtrics.com/XMcommunity/discussion/comment/37090#Comment_37090That's a wonderful solution! Thank you ahmedA 😁

Leave a Reply